Canyons and the North of Montenegro
During this tour you will see the other side of Montenegro, which is comletely different from the one that tourists get used to see on the coast.
We know to say: «If you haven’t been in the North, than you haven’t visited Montengro at all ». After visiting the North tourists usually agree with us. The North of Montenegro won’t let you indifferent!
• We are leaving the coast behind us and going straight to the capital of Montenegro, Podgorica. While traveling you will see a unique railway suited in the rocks, at an altitude of 1 km.
• Then, along the picturesque road, which is located between the rocks of canyon of the river Moraca, we are going to visit monastery Moraca. This ancient monastery has existed since 13th century. Also, on this road, you will see the narrowest place of the canyon – the gorge, where you will be able to create the feeling of unforgettable size of nature.
• After that, we will pass through the most beautiful mountain roads, to the next destination of ours, which is the place called Djurdjevic Bridge on the river Tara and it’s unique not only by its architecture, but by its name. You will truly enjoy the canyon and river Tara view – which is the deepest canyon in Europe. Also, if you want stronger impressions, you will be having the oppurtunity to get over whole canyon and river as well, by a chairlift.
• Our next stop is the town of Zabljak and National Park Durmitor. Together we’ll enjoy the nature in the park of Iced Black Lake, which is surrounded by greens. Also, you’ll be able to walk by the lake and to inhale the healthiest air, and if you want you may swim in this beautiful lake, even though it’s pretty cold.
• After walking and fresh mountain air and hundreds of photos you’ll be probably taking on this road, we’ll have a lunch break, and then we are returning back.
• Bring the warm chlothes and comfortable shoes. Because the temperature can be from 5 to 20 degrees lower than in the coast.
• During the tour you will have time for lunch break.
• The whole trip will last from 10 to 12 hours.
• Recommended departure time is 6:00-6:30 am.
• Entrance to the National Park is not included in the price of the tour and it’s 3 euros per person.
• The food in the cafe/restaurant you will pay separately.
The price: car – Kia Ceed (4 people) – 230 еuros
car – BMW X 5 (4 people) – 280 euros
car Mercedes Vito (7 people) – 310 euros
Price from 230 €
Cost of individual tour
The tour is available for booking all year round.
Leave your contacts for the order
Montesa Group Budva
85310 Черногория, Будва, Медитеранска 35
Менеджер по туризму
+382 69 356 450