Pearl of Montenegro. Boko-Kotor Bay
During this tour, you will have an opportunity to see the pearl of Montenegro – the Bay of Boka Kotorska and its old towns. The bay itself represents a unique natural place located on Adriatic sea, where the sea reaches mainland quite deeply, even more than 28 km. So, Boka Kotorska is not inferior to the beauty and depth of the Norwegian fiords at all, and it’s part of the list with the most beautiful beaches in the world as well.
• We’ll start our tour from Budva. When we arrive in Boka Kotorska Bay, you will have an opportunity to see Kotor, which is quite different regarding to other towns in Montengro, not only by its arhitecture, but by the energy and sights it offers. Kotor is also a part of UNESCO World Heritage List. Walking through the Old Town you’ll be able to feel the history and modern life at the same time, and see stunning arhitecture, narrow curved streets and churches as well. Also you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the view of ancient fortress of St. Jhon, from these adorable town’s walls.
• After this walk, lovers of the seafood will be able to go to the private farm of oysters, where they will enjoy the fresh oysters, mussels and fish with homemade wine. And all that in a pleasant atmosphere while overlooking the bay.
• Then we’ll head off to Perast – the most romantic town on the Bay, where you will have the opportunity to stroll along the main street, which is decorated with palaces from the regency of the Venetian Republic, so you’ll be able to fully experience that period. The beauty of this town won’t let you indifferent.
• Opposite to Perast there are two islands, one of them was naturally created and the other one unnaturally. The first one is St. George and it contains a Benedictine Monastery. One the other hand, second one is called Lady of the Rocks which means Mother of God on the Rock. There is a church and museum with the gallery and other valuable exhibits. The church is located on the Rock and it contains the icon placed on the altar. Also, on this tour, you’ll visit the artificial lake, which we’ll reach by the boat from Perast, so you’ll be able to see everything with your own eyes.
• Then we will cruise through the Bay, and visit the non-tourist part of the Bay, but still worthed to see it.
• After sightseeing the ancient towns of Boka Kotorska, we’ll get back to Budva’s Riviera.
• The whole tour will last 8 hours.
• During the tour you’ll be having the lunch break.
• You have to pay entrance to museum (1-4 euros per person) , boat (5 euros for adults).
• Also you are paying the food in cafes/restaurants by yourself.
The price: car – Kia Ceed (4 people) – 160 еuros
car – BMW X 5 (4 people) – 180 еuros car Mercedes Vito (7 people) – 210 еuros
Price from 160 €
Cost of individual tour
The tour is available for booking all year round.